Little Rock Criminal Defense Lawyer to Help You With Your Criminal Case
When arrested on a criminal charge, you may have concerns about the penalties that you face and the charges that will appear on your record. A Little Rock criminal defense lawyer can provide you with the legal advice you need to understand the law as it pertains to the crime charged within your case.
There are many reasons that someone may be facing criminal charges. No matter what charge you may be dealing with, your Arkansas criminal defense lawyer can help fight the charges that are pending in your criminal case and provide a defense that works to reduce penalties and clear your name.
Your criminal defense lawyer will provide the litigation you need to fight the evidence against you in accordance with the law. They can guide you through the legal process and preserve your legal rights in court.
When charged with a crime, you need a defense that supports your account of the events that occurred in your case. Working with an Arkansas criminal defense lawyer allows your voice to be heard and can ensure you receive a fair trial for the alleged crimes accused by the authorities.
You need a Little Rock criminal defense lawyer that will support you and has the tools and relationships to help you with the charges you’re facing. Every criminal act has unique circumstances surrounding it, and a personalized defense is necessary for the success of your individual case. You can count on a criminal defense lawyer to build a case using evidence and knowledge of the law in order to support you from start to finish.
Arkansas Criminal Defense Lawyer Legal Services
Allow a criminal defense lawyer to provide the legal representation you need in a criminal case. Your attorney can offer a variety of legal services that are specific to your individual circumstances and can work with prosecutors to reduce prison sentences and fines. The Little Rock criminal defense lawyers at Denton & Zachary provide legal services for a range of criminal charges, including:
- DWI: Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs can affect your driving rights and lead to hefty fines and jail time. Your Arkansas criminal defense lawyer will work to reduce any sentencing and penalties that you face for first-time DWIs or multiple DWI offenses.
- Robbery: If you are charged with robbery or aggravated robbery, then it may be necessary to receive representation from a Little Rock criminal defense lawyer. As your lawyers, we will use all resources to reduce the penalties that you face and help to prove your innocence in crimes that you did not commit.
- Homicide: When arrested for homicide, you need a criminal defense lawyer that will fight for your legal rights. Regardless of the charges pending against you in a homicide case, your criminal defense lawyer will represent you and work to get the best verdict possible for your case.
- Drug crimes: Whether arrested for drug possession or drug trafficking, an Arkansas criminal defense lawyer can provide you with legal counsel that defends your rights in court. Your lawyer will work with prosecutors to provide alternative sentencing that gets you the help you need for your drug addiction and will fight against improper evidence and seizures.
- Sex crimes: The authorities often target these types of non-violent crimes and your Little Rock criminal defense lawyer will work to clear your name in these cases. We can develop a strong defense that prevents prosecutors from charging you with a sex crime, often leading to dropped charges or reduced sentencing.
- Assault crimes: Assault crimes can be especially damaging to your reputation. You face especially severe sentencing. By working with an Arkansas criminal defense lawyer, you can build a defense that reduces jail time and potentially eliminate the need to register as a sex offender, which could mar your reputation for life.
- White collar crimes: These nonviolent crimes are often charged to the full extent of the law to provide a deterrent to others. You cannot take a chance of being sentenced to a life-long prison sentence for a nonviolent crime. Allow a Little Rock criminal defense lawyer to represent you and provide you with the legal counsel you need to fight these criminal charges.
- Juvenile crimes: As a minor, criminal charges on your record can affect your ability to attend college and find meaningful employment. You need a criminal defense lawyer to fight these charges and prevent them from being a permanent part of your life.
- Weapons charges: You have a right to bear arms and your criminal defense lawyer will protect these rights when charged with a weapons crime. They will investigate the claims against you and develop a defense that reduces the criminal weapon charges that you face.
- Organized crime charges: By defending you from the very start and working to build an aggressive case that fights RICO charges, your lawyer can represent you before a judge. Your Arkansas criminal defense lawyer knows the law when it comes to organized crime and will fight for your legal rights in your case.
Your Little Rock criminal defense lawyer will not rest until you have the desired outcome to your criminal case. They will fight for your freedom and work to eliminate or reduce any criminal penalties that could greatly impact your life.
How Can a Little Rock Criminal Defense Lawyer Help Me?
There are a number of advantage to hiring a Little Rock criminal defense lawyer to represent you in your criminal case. The legal system is complex and challenging to navigate. You should not have to go through the process alone. Legal representation from a criminal defense lawyer can provide you with support while helping you develop a defense that could eliminates charges or reduce the penalties associated with them.
Your Arkansas criminal defense lawyer can negotiate with a prosecutor to drop your criminal charges or decrease the jail time that you face. They have a relationship with these officials and will work with them on your case. Leaving your criminal charges at the mercy of the prosecutor without intervention by a criminal defense lawyer can mean maximum sentencing in your case.
An Arkansas criminal defense lawyer can allow the prosecutor to see your character. They can advise them that your crime was a singular incident or show them how you are changing your life and moving away from a life of crime. All of the steps you are taking to improve your life can persuade a prosecutor against pressing charges and bringing your case court.
There are times when the evidence presented against you is not fair. It may not have a solid or factual basis, and your criminal defense lawyer can show the prosecutor the evidence that supports your innocence in the case. Officials may not have enough evidence to charge you, but are unwilling to relent. Your criminal defense lawyer will fight these claims and prove your innocence in court.
A Little Rock criminal defense lawyer can build evidence that pokes holes in the prosecutor’s claims and shows that a court case would be futile in its attempts to prosecute you for the criminal charges that you face. This can cause the dismissal of your criminal charges or plea bargains that reduce your sentencing, giving you every opportunity to move forward with without criminal charges burdening your life.
Your criminal defense lawyer works to build your case and develop a defense that helps to establish your innocence for the crimes you are charged with. This can mean talking to witnesses and conducting an investigation into the events surrounding your criminal case. Often times, witnesses embellish their stories and your Little Rock criminal defense lawyer needs to show the inaccuracies of their testimony. They can provide evidence in your case that discredits the claims of witnesses and proves your innocence in a court trial.
Even if you are charged with a crime, an Arkansas criminal defense lawyer can continue to fight for your release from prison and the monetary penalties you face. There is a systematic process of appealing the decision of the court and your criminal defense lawyer will not rest until you receive the justice you deserve.
When arrested for high-profile crimes, you may be embarrassed or scared of what the future holds. Your criminal defense lawyer can help reduce this anxiety and allow you to regain your confidence as they build a case that strongly supports your innocence and fights to get you justice through the legal system.
There is no need to fret the possible criminal charges you face, as your Little Rock criminal defense lawyer can help you fight to reduce them based on the evidence provided. They will appeal your conviction and continue fighting for your legal rights until your charges are reduced or eliminated.
Work With a Little Rock Criminal Defense Lawyer for Your Criminal Case
When arrested for a crime, you need to understand your rights when it comes to the law. You have the right to remain silent and wait until your criminal defense lawyer advises you on giving a statement to the police. Always refrain from admitting fault for a crime as this is evidence that can be used against you in a court of law. Ask for your Little Rock criminal defense lawyer and wait to talk to police until they arrive. Do not incriminate yourself for a crime that you did not commit. Your silence will allow your criminal defense lawyer to determine the best course of action for your case.
The discussions you have with your Arkansas criminal defense lawyer are confidential, and the authorities have no access to these conversations. You can have the confidence in knowing that your criminal defense lawyer is there to represent you and will speak on your behalf regarding the criminal charges you are facing. Any information that you provide to the police without a criminal defense lawyer present can be used against you and show guilt when your case goes to trial. There is no need to confess or admit guilt without talking to an Arkansas criminal defense lawyer first about your charges. Allow them to craft your statement and provide you with the guidance needed to answer questions from the police without incriminating yourself.
Your Little Rock criminal defense lawyer can help you through the legal process of a criminal case, including:
- Investigation of your criminal charges
- Arrest and holding procedures
- Arraignment hearings
- Discovery into your criminal case
- Motions to reduce sentencing and drop charges
- Pretrial hearing representation
- Plea bargaining negotiations
- Trial court cases
- Appeals that fight for your innocence
Your Arkansas Criminal Defense Lawyer Will Fight Your Misdemeanor And Felony Charges
Depending on the criminal charges you face, you may have a misdemeanor or felony charge added to your permanent record. These charges can make it difficult to move forward with your life after a crime. They can affect your rights and prevent you from taking part in many of the freedoms that you used to enjoy.
Felonies and even misdemeanor charges can prevent you from finding employment or housing. You may find it difficult to further your education or get the job training you need to financially support yourself. You could also face deportation if you are not a U.S. born citizen.
A Little Rock criminal defense lawyer can help preserve your rights and prevent these criminal charges from affecting your life. You need criminal charges eliminated from your record and a criminal defense lawyer can help you with expungement to give you a future you can count on.
Do not let a criminal offense ruin your life. You have options and an Arkansas criminal defense lawyer can help you determine how to fight the criminal charges you are facing. You do not have to spend your life in prison when a criminal defense lawyer can fight to get you justice so that you can move forward with your life.
Consult with a Little Rock Criminal Defense Attorney About Your Case
When arrested on criminal charges, you need a criminal defense lawyer on your side. The Little Rock criminal defense lawyers at Denton & Zachary can help. They will advise you on your legal rights and develop a case that can eliminate charges, reduce sentencing and decrease penalties. They will not rest until you get the justice you deserve in your criminal case. Reach out to us today to set up a consultation.